Friday, August 1, 2014

2048 Game

Hi! Today I will be telling you about the 2048 game.

The 2048 Game is a very addictive game that the goal of is to reach the 2048 tile. To do so, you must combine other tiles of the same number to make a bigger tile.

2048 game
The rules are:
  1. You can't combine two tiles with different numbers
  2. You use the arrow keys to move the tiles
  3. If the screen fills up, and you can't make any more combinations, it's game over
  4. One you press an arrow key, every single tile (If they can move) will go in that direction
  5. When you press an arrow key and two tiles combine, they will combine first and then move in the direction of the arrow key that you pressed
  6. Every time you move, another tile appears, so make sure you're thinking about your moves

If you want a tutorial, then go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOz1zXLdxMc

You can play the game at 2048game.com

Thanks for reading! Bye..........................

By Arnaav, a 10 year old boy who loves technology and Minecraft.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoying reading this article very useful in your ideas and looking for a next post .. thank you

    Share on Facebook and in your best online social networking the best and cool website of games. Unblockedgames.pro is your New social games networking.

    Unblocked Games at School
    Unblocked Games circle
    Unblocked Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. si te gustan los Juegos de cocinar friv este sitio te va a gustar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.
    I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Happy Wheels Games

    ReplyDelete